jeudi 19 octobre 2017

What is the best military surplus sleeping bag?

Title says it all, what is the best military surplus sleeping bag?

How do we define best? By a cost:comfort ratio.

Since the 1990s, I have wanted a British Pattern 58 sleeping bag. There are some on Ebay in England at a reasonable price. But, before I buy one, I wanted to ask if there was anything better?

My go-to cold weather sleeping bag a -20 surplus OD green bag that was bought back in the mid-1990s. However, it is so large I only take it on a camping trip where I can drive or use a boat.

I would like something a little smaller than the -20, that can handle +20 and up temps.

After the -20 bag, my go-to is a Coleman exponent sleeping bag. The exponent has a rating of around +30. However, in the 30's the bag needs a liner, such as a poncho liner.

Then, I have a couple of warm weather bags.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What is the best military surplus sleeping bag?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire