lundi 23 octobre 2017

Wood Stove Question

QuestionWood Stove Question


Hi All. I have an Ashley C-60D wood stove and need some information. I have searched all over the web and can't find anything.
My problem is this, the wood stove has a gap on the top side of the firebox that I'm not sure is supposed to be there. The gap is right behind where the control knob for a small damper type mechanism is located. Also can anyone tell me what the moveable metal piece on the top of the firebox door is for?? It folds up into the firebox.
Any knowledge on this would be helpful as colder weather is getting ready to set in and I need it working properly before it gets here.


Last edited by kainaisangel; Today at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Not enough clear information.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wood Stove Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire