jeudi 18 janvier 2018

Bushcraft Vs. Modern Survival Stuff

I want to start by saying that I do have basic bushcraft skills that are useful..... Most notably shelter building skills.

But whats with the guys who actually choose bushcraft technology over modern stuff that saves time and energy? I see a lot of this on youtube....

I think we should all have some basic bushcrafting skills to supplement our mental tool box but I don't understand those folks who have a primitive fire starting kit in their gear bag but do not have a lighter.

Bushcrafting gear is cool, nostalgic and usually pretty solid. BUT for the most part its HEAVY and more labor intensive. In survival..... Energy is the most important resource.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bushcraft Vs. Modern Survival Stuff

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire