mardi 23 janvier 2018

Hello.... headed for Florida

Hello all.

I just joined the forum a few days ago. I'm currently in Scotland but soon to be living in Florida for the short term at least. I came here to learn what I can about the life out there. I'm not much of a survivalist or prepper but I cover the basics and am used to living in a rural area where services can be unreliable. Becoming more self sufficient makes sense to me and it is something I want to work on for the satisfaction alone. As you can imagine I have a lot of questions so I hope some of you will be kind enough to give me the benefit of your knowledge and experience. I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting involved in the discussions.

Best Wishes.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello.... headed for Florida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire