samedi 20 janvier 2018

I think the Trump situation is progressing as planned

I'm sort of more tin foil level than patriot in my country and apply the same principles when looking at others.

To me trump is doing the job which has been given him, to ensure everyone is talking about a guy instead of talking about issues.

You look at the thread list here and its all trump, trump, trump right down the page...

and its the same in the media, even our media, and on XYZ lib site for example its trump trump trump as well.

Meanwhile Big banks keep us banking, Big food feeds us to obesity, Big Pharma Pharms, Big Factory has decided China gets all the work, Big business swallows up mom and Pop...

And both 'left' and 'right'( these terms were raised from the dead where we left them in the 70's and dusted off for the average guy to use just the last 5 years) hammer it out over who said what in a locker room 20 years ago, whether some guy writing a book can talk at a university, or whether there should be an executive order so a male student with boobs can pee in a different bathroom.

I don't think Trump can fix this, the problem is I believe the 'BIG' gang above exceeded your countries presidential power at least 75 years ago. At which point they proved no other country was in the race with them either. They proved they can even chip away your actual constitution since the last 20 years.

Just my 2 cents. Of course I could be wrong, it would be nice to go back to a 1970's level of common sense and lifestyle.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I think the Trump situation is progressing as planned

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire