lundi 15 janvier 2018

My TSA experience after not flying commercial since 1989

I travel a fair amount for work. I generally loathe TSA for a number or reasons all very valid. I enjoy their signs that state how many of their agents once served in the armed forces. It's not too hard to tell who did and did not just based on the way they wear their uniform.

I will actually plan my trips and schedule legs based in part on how TSA operates in those airports. JFK is fair, FLL.....ugh, where did they find those people. CLT is great as is for the most part CAK. ORD.....another place I am not fond of. EWR is pretty good. SFO....something in the water there.

I actually asked one TSA *agent* that perhaps it would help if I were wearing a shemagh and spoke a few words of Arabic since they seemed to be waving Middle Easterners through with nary a glance yet me; in a suit, got the *enhanced* pat down. Fools.

I once suggested they sub security out to the Germans or the Israelis. They know a thing or two about security. Good grief, I even transited BAH a few times with far less hassle than in the US. The only place where the TSA experience could be worse than some US airports is in YYZ. I have to give Canada credit. The managed to out do the US in ineptness in YYZ.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My TSA experience after not flying commercial since 1989

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire