lundi 15 janvier 2018

puking and pooping..don't treat for a day?

My brother has been traveling,and stopped by for the night to visit.About 2 am he asked me if there was any pepto bismol,he wasn't feeling so well.10 minutes later there were fluids coming out of every orrifice he had,and a few he invented.

I pulled out a bunch of meds I had,and let him choose...but it still lasted 24 hours.Could be cold,flu,food,whatever.Spent the next 24 hrs.sleeping.

In retrospect,I wonder if it is best to let the body get everything out for a day or two./..just naturally reject what ever it is?I'm not talking about getting dehydrated,or the old or young...try some fluids if you can keep it down,maybe tylenol for the chills.
Its a concern if it lasts...but maybe wait a day?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



puking and pooping..don't treat for a day?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire