lundi 26 mars 2018

2A Rallies - April 14th

I am not a member of facebook or twitter I would be willing to go my state capitol as a voice. I will have to do some research. I am not a social organiser or info warrior, I dont like those sites because it feels like driving through the **** parts of a city bombarded with useless crap.

I didnt even like the above links probably just me though..... they just seemed like trying to do everything only to get hits. Hell the first thing I saw that loaded was some disgusting adds "paid content" and that made me close the page...... In writing this I went back to actually get some info That whole front page is nothing but an ad. to get more info they wanted me to sign up.

I like basic sites something like being handed a flyer I can choose to go deeper or ignore. I am active locally at the rifle club and shows but have not seen anything there about this.

I will probably print up a flyer and put it on the clubs message board in the next few days once I can confirm a meet up with actual info.

The left has a strong media machine that works with their base. This side needs to work with their base and the way it gets material. Maybe I am an anomaly? if so sorry but I use this site and a news service pretty much only socially.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2A Rallies - April 14th

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire