dimanche 25 mars 2018

Trying to change EDC

I currently carry a blued taurus 85 in an uncle mikes pocket holster, its alright but I dont like the fixed sights and its the only 38 special firearm I own. Ammo is expensive. I purchased it because of the cheap price but now id rather get somethin in 9mm. With all the crazy crap going on today I was looking at getting a semi auto pistol but pocket carry currently works the best for me. I am a plumber and I spend every day crawling in tunnels under slab houses through mud and pier and beam houses. Its not uncommon to end the day with a bunch of dirt in my pockets. I clean my revolver quite often. I cant decide between the glock 26 or the M&P 9c it seems like they are both around the same size as the 85.

I currently have a full sized M&P 9 I havent been able to find a holster I could carry it with comfortably. I bought a alien gear iwb holster there were huge voids on either side of the holster between my belt and my hip.

I would like to get away from pocket carry but I frequently crawl on my gut and my back. Nobody at work knows I carry and I would like to keep it that way.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trying to change EDC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire