samedi 24 mars 2018

hi all newbe here from nireland

hi all im jay, from northern ireland. A beginner prepper/ survivalist (not sure what category i would fall under as yet. I have always had an interest in survivalist things as a kid growing up camping and foraging with my cousins making hidden huts and the like. I had my eyes opened a few year back by watching preppers on tv. I have done the basics stockpile canned food, water ,, 72hr gobag, weapons, bugout plan etc.
Since recent events our greatest threats at present are bio and nuclear threat I have realised i am failing now on my knowledge of these events. I dont have a bunker , i live in a bungalow ... basically screwed at mo .
i have read a few articles here which have helped and hope to read more . if anyone would have any pointers i would be very grateful. )

Let's block ads! (Why?)



hi all newbe here from nireland

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire