dimanche 25 mars 2018

I TRIED a search but only found older threads on the topic...PLRBs

THE WIFE thinks just because I am crowding 70 I should have a PLRB with me when I go to Alaska this year. I have been hitting the bush solo most of my life but SHE thinks I am getting OLD(silly women folk, whats up with them???) I have always held the belief it is my job to get myself out of whatever I got myself into but she is insistent. (wonder if she knows something I don't?)

I know almost nothing about them except you push a button and they send a signal to a sat and then someone comes to drag your butt out from where you are. ... theoretically., And anymore the technology for anything electronic changes almost daily.

Anyone have any experience, suggestions, I see some places online offer rental????

A little help and guidance would be appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I TRIED a search but only found older threads on the topic...PLRBs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire