dimanche 25 mars 2018

Anyone have "Action Careers" by Ragnar Benson?

Friends,

I read the book "Action Careers" by Ragnar Benson many years ago. The Library no longer has a copy.

I only want one bit of information and it's hardly worth buying a book.

In the chapter on becoming a War Reporter, Benson says that there is ONLY ONE camera and ONE LENS suitable for a Photo-Journalist and almost all Action Photographers have one…

I think that it was some kind of Nikon.

They probably don't make them anymore since very few folks take Real Photos anymore.

On the other hand, maybe I could pick up a used one fairly cheap from someone who sold out to the 90s.

I wonder what all the people who sold out to the '90s feel like now that the '90s have come and gone?

Thanx!

…..RVM45

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anyone have "Action Careers" by Ragnar Benson?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire