samedi 31 mars 2018

Shipping containers and emp?

I have a container sitting above ground. It is on metal skids. Parts of the floor are wood but there is a metal floor on both ends. I consider it to be a pretty good faraday cage. I have a pretty good solar controller stored in it and I keep solar panels stored there too. I put the controller in a 55 gal barrel. It is too tall to get a lid on the barrel so I covered the top with layers of aluminum foil. The barrel sits on the wooden floor of the shipping container.

Nobody knows what an EMP can do. I try to be reasonable. I do believe in layers of protection. A barrel inside a shipping container. The panel inside a plastic bag inside the barrel.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shipping containers and emp?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire