jeudi 29 mars 2018

what spectacles to get?

After 20 years astigamatic myopic eyes which I never much bothered to wear glasses for I decided to get a few pairs. I have also lost some close range vision the last year or so- tiny writing is starting to look real tiny. My eyesight is just good enough to pass driving requirements unaided, but it effects hunting and general enjoyment now I have to admit.

Not much of a spectacles wearer I've never even owned sunglasses as a rule.

As such just wondering folks thoughts on what configurations to get that would suit general use, hunting, and worst case SHTF?

At this stage I am looking at choices of

1. Reading glasses.

2. Distance:
A. Polarised sunglasses
B. Clear lenses/untinted pair
C. Those UV reactive tint changing specs for indoors and outdoors. I have heard these aren't as useful in practice as they sound?
D Safety level glasses with polycarb/impact resistant lenses.
E. Bifocals- was also told by tradesman and other outdoors folk these aren't as practical as made out?

I can afford about 3 pairs. The reading glasses will probably make up one set. The other two are whatever 2 distance glasses cover the most useage...

Thoughts appreciated

Let's block ads! (Why?)



what spectacles to get?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire