mardi 27 mars 2018

Revisiting the Sub 2000

So Far I've owned an AR9, 2 Gen 2 Sub 2000s, Hipoint carbine, MPA defender Carbine, a Beretta CX4 9mm, and the New Ruger PC Carbine. However starting tomorrow I'll be the owner of Gen 2 Sub 2000 once again. This one will be of the G19 variety. I got rid of the first two because of the front sight issue but the word on the internet is that it has been fixed. I'm hoping that proves to be the case.

I love having a 9mm carbine especially one that takes Glock mags but have been having trouble finding the right one for me. I was all settled into going back to the Sub2000 until Ruger announced their new PC Carbine. I've owned it for several months and it worked flawlessly but it was just too heavy and I didn't like that it required tools to dissasemble. So here I am once again. Wish me luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Revisiting the Sub 2000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire