mardi 27 mars 2018

First Amendment Alive and Well

I go out to street medians and hold up a "Free Bibles" sign. You want it, you got it. I have been doing this over 8 years now.

Sometimes police drive by but today I had one stop. He said someone had reported me and he had to investigate, was I taking any money? I said no way and he said OK, carry on.

And I went back to handing out my Bibles.

There are 3 laws, as long as I adhere to them I am free to distribute as long as I want:
1. Don't take money!
2. Don't touch the cars!
3. Don't block traffic!

It is nice to know I still have the right to do this. I imagine the day will come when I can't, but I can do this for now and I take advantage.

Handed out 45 Spanish Bibles today, and 4 English.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



First Amendment Alive and Well

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire