dimanche 30 décembre 2018

Fish antibiotic really works

Default Fish antibiotic really works


May be wrong place for this feel free to move
Anyway I woke up with a tooth ach and the gum was swelled, after a few hours even my nose was sore, of course all places are closed till wen unless you want to pay extra for a e r dentist apt and I can't afford that. So my next few options were a walkin clinic or the e r dept, both expensive options, I had ordered some fish amoxicillin after reading about them on here so I thought well why not so yesterday I took two, this morning I can tell a difference my nose is not sore and the swelling in down a lot I am going to continue on them until I can get a dentist apt. Just wanting to say a big thank you for the information on here I would never had known about the fish stuff and would be paying a lot for a r x from a e r.
So go order some I am getting more this week, they are worth the money, I am going to get different kinds as well they have z PAC there also
Just wanted to tell my experience here and let any newbies know it really works and will not harm you , I don't have any fins yet lol.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fish antibiotic really works

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire