lundi 31 décembre 2018

Mounting Fire Extinguisher and Tools in Bed - Ideas?

Let me preface this by saying I know all truck beds are different. Safe ways of mounting tooling, fire extiguishers, etc. are going to be different in each type of truck due to bed wall thickness or how close it is to the outside body of truck.

I recently purchase a new Ram 2500. I traded in Ram 1500 that I had most of this stuff in a tool box. I went with the swing boxes on this truck and have some stuff in there. I want to mount a shovel and a fire extinguisher in the bed of the truck. I have a cover on the bed so exposure or theft is not an issue. I am concerned with 2 things. Drilling holes/mounts without drilling holes, or safe places to drill holes. And vibration causing loosening or noise from banging into the bed.

What have you done on your trucks for mounting specifically? Any recommended brackets or mounts?

Thanks,

DTO

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mounting Fire Extinguisher and Tools in Bed - Ideas?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire