lundi 31 décembre 2018

Who has a permanate flagpole?

I've always tried to have a flag.Just the type that mounts to the wall next to the front door,have a spotlight for it if I leave it out overnight.Being in Fl.,I have to replace the flag 2-4x a year as it weathers.(Thanks VFW for the drop off for the old ones)

Anyway,I alway wanted a nice upright pole mounted in the front yard.Been surfing the net for prices,styles,and ideas.Then I've been paying better attention driving everyday of what other people have.

Like everything,some are great,others OK,and some suck.The biggest problem I see is some people just keep an old tattered on up for years without a thought.Another is that with no breeze,it just lays there.With my wall mount,its at 45 degrees,so you can always see it.

Just looking for some comments on pros and cons or ideas.

I have the money for it,and don't plan on moving,but now that I can,I don't know if I want to.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Who has a permanate flagpole?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire