samedi 29 décembre 2018

Someone tell me the secrets of women..

What the heck do they carry in their purses?? I have a 24 hour bug out bag thats no where near the size of some of their Daily carry bags...

Why do they take a brand new pair of jeans and tear holes in them?? To make them look old?? Why aren't the holes ever in the back of the legs??

Why so many shoes?? I have a pair of work boots and a decent set of what we used to refer to as sneakers.. When one wears out, I toss them and get another pair. Ohh, and a pair of "dress" shoes even though I never wear a dress??

Why do men have to wear ties and women don't when in formal attire??

Dying their hair anything but a natural color.. Pink is NOT a natural hair color..

Stripes in their hair??

Have you ever been in a bar with a buddy and this gorgeous woman walked in and your buddy said "Man, if she had brown and blonde stripes in her hair, torn jeans with pink in 4 inch letter across the butt, and a piercing in their nose right there between the two nostrils.. I'd be all over that"??

Put a good lookin farm girl in a pair of nice jeans and a flannel shirt and I'm callin a Taxi to take her home in.. Unless she has a truck that bigger and better than mone, then I just propose on the spot...

Why is there a WIC program where Single women with an infant and/or a child get milk and food to feed those kids but, there's not a MIC program for men that ended up with the kids??

What kind of questions do you have about women??

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Someone tell me the secrets of women..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire