vendredi 28 décembre 2018

In Sweden 4 years in Jail For Sharing This

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good beer View Post
Because of the way the media operates it wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was a lot more muslim violence going on in these countries as well as here in the States.

Reading the description of the beheading was horrible and absolutely terrifying,I'll keep my guns thankyou very much!

Go look at livegore or bestgore.com to see many many dozens possibly hundreds of gory videos. I did not look at very many and I do Not enjoy looking at them but they are necessary since this likely will happen even here, at least in unarmed cities.

And the vids I saw or at least the titles since I was not going to get nauseated looking at many of them but it is not just Muslims but also Brazil and Mexican etc. cartels doing the beheading, skinning alive etc. etc. etc. But oh well the Stupor Bowl is coming so Nevermind.

Suciety and so called civilization makes me sick not just from the sickos but from people who don't care and don't want to be bothered!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



In Sweden 4 years in Jail For Sharing This

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire