lundi 28 janvier 2019

.44 cal AR

I work for AutoMag and I have seen the .44 AMP in action a lot. The parent case is a .308 case that is cut down and a .44 put into it. This round working in a semi-auto without the worry of rim lock. I have seen the IWI Desert eagle have problems with the ammo shifting in the mag and jamming up. For me its to much to keep checking the mag and hoping it fires.

But the long story made short. I thought of the .44 AMP in an AR format. A modded AR10 barrel and mag would work. I saw there was a company that made custom uppers for it. But I am wondering on a more massive scale how many people would like it?

I see it being cheaper than .458 or .450 due to the fact that .308 brass is everywhere. For home loaders that is.

This is all just to see what is out there in numbers of people interested. May have to talk to the boss man and get a prototype going.

We also talked about making a full stock version of the pistol. Keep the design just make it with a fixed stock or folder.

I am just looking for some insight from the people who would maybe buy one.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



.44 cal AR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire