vendredi 25 janvier 2019

95 Chevy 3500

Extended cab, dually, 4x4...

Guy I know wants some toys I have.
I needs a little work, reputed to have 160k on it (nothing for a diesel)
I know a good diesel mecanic, (rather, a buddy of mine has one he's been using for years he highly recomends.) after the work I think i'd have ~$3k in it. (Haven't seen it yet, should next week)

Not crazy about the dually (don't really need the extra, but it would be useful upon occasion.... Not enough to make up for the cost of tires I'm sure.)

But I like diesels.

I know (am pretty sure) it's not preelectric, so no "EMP Proof ride"
Don't need it, but don't need what I'd trade for it either.

Mainly looking for any known "issues" with such.

If I get it I'll be trying to keep it (not as my only vehicle) for decades.

Thank you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



95 Chevy 3500

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire