mardi 29 janvier 2019

Dog booties

Since the heavy duty ballistic dog booties are such a PITA/time consuming to put on my GSD, I just tried the Pawz Rubber Dog Boots dog booties for a potty trip outside and I am very happy. Easy to use and after about 5 seconds with the first one on, the dog ignored the rest. They don't look like they'd last very long on a walk (look like a medium duty balloon), but I'm thinking good for the multiple potty trips every day in the snow with the frigid temps . They came 12 to a pack, so I'm guessing they do rip without a lot of provocation.

I would hate to frostbite my dog's paws, both because of suffering and the vet bill Pretty easy way to prep/prevent

The store was out of large, which is what is recommended for GSD, so I got XL and they worked well

Hope this helps someone else.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dog booties

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire