mercredi 30 janvier 2019

Greetings from Argentina

Hello there,

I'm glad I'd found this community. Looks solid and full of savvy people.

I'm from Argentina and I work as an Information Security Consultant for a US-based company. I have a few years of expertise attacking systems as a whitehat. Occasionally, I get to do physical security assessments where I look for physical flaws, try to break in, and then explain how I did it. I'm a good guy helping the US from the bad guys out there.

Also, I'm a newbie prepper looking forward to learning and to share my knowledge with y'all. Currently I'm researching about house security to improve my own security. As the saying goes, 'the tailor's wife is the worst clad'.

Thanks for reading

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from Argentina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire