mercredi 30 janvier 2019

Lyft Driver Stabbed to Death

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/29/u...ack/index.html

Saw this news article and thought to myself it was only a matter of time.

In my experience, Taxi Cabs have always been ex-police cars with a partition separating the driver from the passenger.

I have to admit, I got stuck overnight in Chicago 2 years ago flying home to Springfield MO. I missed my connection as I got stuck in customs. I called a buddy and asked I could spend the night at his place.

He's like sure, just call an Uber. I got a taxi instead as working overseas, I'm behind the times on most of this modern stuff, and don't have Lyft or Uber loaded on my not-so-smart phone.

Question for the forum - do you Uber / use Lyft? Have you ever used this service?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Lyft Driver Stabbed to Death

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire