lundi 28 janvier 2019

Tilting a shipping container on its side

Default Tilting a shipping container on its side


I am planning to buy a couple hundred bare root trees to plant on some property that I bought recently. I would like to grow them in pots for a couple more years to make a them a little more hardy - protect them against rodents, deer, etc. I was thinking of buying a shipping container and cutting 3 huge sections of the side out (about 80% of the side) and then turning it on the side so that the cut out side is now the roof. I can use it as a green house and then when the trees have matured, I can tip the container onto its bottom and use it for the intended use - half of a utility building, mated with another shipping container. Would this work?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Tilting a shipping container on its side

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire