lundi 28 janvier 2019

Opinions on induction cooking, please

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
Any one cooking on and induction cook top? When I built our hous 26 years ago, I installed an electric 4 burner glass top Jenn Air. I love to cook on gas, but living in a rural setting, NG isn’t available and i didn’t want dangerous propane in our home. I’ve grown to hate our Jenn Air and would like to try an induction cooktop, but I don’t know how well they heat. All of our pots / pans are rated for induction. Do they heat high / quickly, etc.?

Help.....please

Honestly, I hate any form of electric cooking. With that blanket statement out of the way I'll compare regular electric ranges to induction.

Induction cooking requires more specialty cookware and is a less durable surface than I feel comfortable with, but it does cook better.

Being rated for induction doesn't automatically translate to being the best choice for an induction top. Be ready to buy a few more pans built with induction in mind.

Think of it as more difficult to get started with at the outset but you'll prefer the ease of cooking and cleanup once you get rolling.

Just be prepared for the learning curve and equipment shakeup. Be sure to exploit this great bone you have tossed to the missus. It's like a thousand brownie points, imo.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Opinions on induction cooking, please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire