vendredi 25 janvier 2019

Monthly subscriptions, do you have any?

Watching the news yesterday they had a segment about some new electronic child tracker for parents. One thing they said was the service was $10/mo. after buying the electronic doodad. I see that there seems to be a lot of things that are all being marketed with a ongoing monthly payment (subscription) whether it be diet pills, food, electronic stuff, TV/movie shows, services of one type or another and the old fashioned magazines.

It struck me that I wonder how many folks are nickle and dimeing themselves to death via this stuff. It is bad enough the amount people will pay for their phones but there are tons of apps they pay monthly on as well. I also wonder how much is lost by not actually using what they are paying for? Or subscriptions that do not get cancelled out of apathy or difficulty?

I have no subscriptions at all after I canceled my Dish satellite service 2 years back. I am not missing the monthly charge.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Monthly subscriptions, do you have any?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire