dimanche 10 mars 2019

14 Day food supply for my truck?

I know someone is going to have the answer to this here.

I'm looking to store 14 day food supply in my truck at a ratio of 1200 calories per day. My space is somewhat limited in that there are already a fair amount preps in the vehicle.

The most obvious answer here is

SOS 3600 calorie food ration bars, 5 Bars and boom you're done.
I'd like to mix the food preps up a little for variety but am also looking for the most calorie dense food I can find that stands up to the summer heat cycles in the truck.

I was carrying 6 oz cans of various flavors of planters nuts at 960 Calories per can but the supermarkets have stopped carrying them. Normally carried 9 cans of these as they physically fit perfectly.

1 oz slim jims are 116 calories each. Used to carry a 24 pack of those.

Have yet to find a granola/protien bar that was high calorie and could stand up to the heat. Any suggestions?

small packs fo trail mix was also an option.

What else am I missing here? What other foods are there of relative small size that I can stick on tiny spaces and slots?

HK

Let's block ads! (Why?)



14 Day food supply for my truck?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire