mardi 5 mars 2019

Ballroom dancing

A few years ago I took up ballroom dancing as a way to use my muscles more. I have always had strength, but I wanted more muscle control and fine balance control.

I tried zumba and hated it. Don't like they hyper pace. Tried yoga but it aggravated my lower back. One of the ladies at church teaches ballroom dancing and she invited me to one of her classes. It was right up my alley. A good work out but also paced and requires more muscle control. When you're dipped, you have to help out somewhat or you end up on the floor.

I have developed more ability to be graceful and hold a position for much longer than when I started. I recommend it highly if you want a physical activity where you learn something and have real fun doing it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ballroom dancing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire