samedi 2 mars 2019

Book Review-Shoestring Survivalism, How to Prepare For Bad Times On A Budget

Book Review-Shoestring Survivalism, How to Prepare For Bad Times On A Budget by Andy James.

I can't remember if a member here referred this or not. But I came across this book yesterday morning at a used book store and I have read most of it already. I like it anyway.

The author of this book is a military veteran,so i'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. It's only 179 pages long also, written in 2008,

It's not a big book like Dare to Prepare is, which don't get me wrong i'm still a fan of but all those lists just overwhelms me.

Andy gives you the basics and dosen't overwhelm you. I think some members who do live minimally as they can just wants a simple book that's not too overwhelming.

Just thought y'all might like to know about it.

__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Book Review-Shoestring Survivalism, How to Prepare For Bad Times On A Budget

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire