dimanche 3 mars 2019

Just a Question -Opinions Wanted

One of the 2nd A issues I have is that when I buy a new handgun down at the LGS I have to have a background check performed. Actually, THAT is not my concern. My concern is that that particular weapon is now tied to me. If that gun is found at a crime scene somewhere the Feds can trace it to me in short order.

If there were to be a gun show somewhere where I could sell my personal weapon and buy a different weapon of the exact same type, would that violate any laws?

What if a swap meet could be arranged where everyone had agreed to meet in order to swap identical weapons. Would that violate any laws? I am NOT interested in violating any federal laws.

If that were legal and could be arranged everyone could have a weapon that could not be traced to them. If the Feds came around years from now asking about it I could honestly tell them I had gotten rid of that gun "years ago" at a gun show. I hadn't seen that weapons in years. At some point the weapon I would own would be stone cold.

Any thoughts?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just a Question -Opinions Wanted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire