dimanche 10 mars 2019

Returnee from the past

Hello again...I'm back
Didn't have have much choice in the matter, due to a stroke I had following upon my brothers death April 2017, but I'm still hanging in there . Progress has been slow, but I have faith in God and my will It was pure hell trying to use a computer again, lol. Among other things, I wouldn't allow others to tell me I couldn't do it. It's been nearly 2 years since and it's mind blowing what a body might go through when stroke occurs. In addition to my being 90% deaf & a stroke patient, I now am plagued with high blood pressure and diabetes. Who knew? To deal with the medical community, I ordered a dog tag that states my disability's as a survival tactic, lol.
Anyway, I'm back and glad to be here again.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Returnee from the past

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire