lundi 22 juin 2020

Had To Laugh At A Part Of My City Ordinances

Got to wondering about my city ordinances when it came to bee keeping. I can own just 1 hive of bees in my city if I have a 6 ft high enclosed fence of my property which I do. But I have to be licensed and on a list of approved beekeepers. So I guess that will be out but I do know I can have some rabbits to go along with my chickens.

But what got me is a list of Wild or Exotic Animals not allowed. I had a good laugh. Some are just plain common sense but the elephants and rhinoceroses just tickled my funny bone.

WILD OR EXOTIC ANIMAL: Any animal other than domestic dogs and cats, including those born or raised in captivity, which in the wild state is carnivorous or which because of its nature or physical makeup is capable of inflicting serious physical harm or death to human beings, including, but not limited to, all forms of poisonous or constrictor snakes, alligators, crocodiles, lions, tigers, leopards, panthers, bobcats, cougars (mountain lions), lynxes, wolves, foxes, or any hybrid of like animals, elephants, rhinoceroses, bears, apes, monkeys, foxes, coyotes, raccoons, skunks, prairie dogs, bats and like animals; snakes, rear fanged and constrictors, including boa constrictors, anacondas, cobras, adders, pythons, asps, rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths and like animals. (Ord. 1510, 8-8-2000)

__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Had To Laugh At A Part Of My City Ordinances

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire