vendredi 21 août 2020

California Dems Seek To Destroy Uber, Lyft, PostMates

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleKitty View Post
They wouldn't be stupid enough to try that here in Houston (Austin, yes).

Not only do I take a lot of Ubers (platinum level according to the app), but my husband rides paratransit which is made up exclusively of 1099 contractors. That's probably over a thousand people just in Houston, combined.

I love my Uber. No one wants to give me a ride to work at 4 AM. But I can always get a Uber for the same price as I would later in the day. The last guy was Deaf which was really cool. People with disabilities have to stick together.

I've used Uber and Lyft on many occasions. I've also ordered food through PostMates and similar companies when I didn't feel like picking it up myself. You can bet that if this horrible law passes that the independent food delivery companies will be the next businesses squashed by the Democrats.

Many of California's restaurants are hanging on by a thread. The only thing keeping them afloat are the customers who order their food through a delivery service. So after Uber, Lyft, PostMates, etc. are forced out of business then many restaurants will die as well.

I guess this is what a Leftwing Utopia is supposed to look like. Does Venezuela come to anyone's mind?

__________________

Thanks to Covid ... deaths caused by the flu, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and car crashes have declined DRAMATICALLY!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



California Dems Seek To Destroy Uber, Lyft, PostMates

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire