dimanche 23 août 2020

My first revolver

Growing up I always enjoyed watching westerns, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, just to name a few. So a few months ago I decided to treat myself to a revolver

I bought an Uberti 1875 Army Outlaw.
7.5" barrel, .45 Colt, Nickel finish.

The first shot out of the box hit dead center on an 8" target at 50'. I wasn't expecting that at all. Truthfully I didn't think I would be on target on the first shot. Another pleasant surprise was the recoil. Very smooth shooter.

Since I got a new revolver of course I needed a holster to go with it. If you need a holster you have to have a bullet belt. I bought some 10oz double shoulder veg tan and some purple suede for lining and got to work.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My first revolver

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire