samedi 22 août 2020

What's the best way to get power to a camper?

Default What's the best way to get power to a camper?


I'm going to be leaving to go out of town for a while and I'm going to be taking my good ol' Alaskan camper again. I am hoping to stay at a Walmart parking lot but I've been hearing they are starting to not allow campers to spend the night any longer because a few people have been trashing the parking lot. But I'm looking for a way to have power in the camper. Mainly for lights and power to recharge batteries (phone/computer) and if possible, to power a coffee pot in the morning. I eventually want to go solar but can't afford it right now. So what is the best thing i can do to get power to the camper?
I'm thinking about a generator but I'm afraid it will be loud and draw attention. What about a battery system with an inverter? Btw, the camper does not have a bathroom but I take my showers at the local gym. So, I'm not worried about a water system.
Thanks for any help,
Joe

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What's the best way to get power to a camper?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire