dimanche 13 septembre 2020

Did you know that Jesus has a God?

(Please excuse the Middle English references from here.) Fun Fact Did you know that Jesus has a God?

It’s very interesting

Jesus says to Mary In John 20:17 after he’s rose from the dead that he’s going to ascend to his God and Father, and Jesus says that his God And his Father is their God and their Father.

John 20:17 KJV Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus Continues to proclaim that he has a God even after he ascended to his God.

Rev 3:2 NLT Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my God.

Revelation 3:12 KJV Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

What’s even more interesting is that Jesus’s Apostles say that Jesus has a God.

Apostle Paul says it

2 Corinthians 1:3 KJV Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Ephesians 1:3 KJV Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:17 KJV That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Apostle Peter says it

1 Peter 1:3 KJV Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And Peter was close to Jesus, do we know more than Peter?

Peter was actually with Jesus

This is who Peter declared Jesus to be

Matthew 16:13-19 KJV When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? [14] And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. [15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. [17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. [18] And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Peter declared that Jesus was the Messiah, the Son Of God and Jesus called him blessed.

Jesus gives Peter the keys to the kingdom of heaven because of his revelation that Jesus is the Son Of God.

Look at what else Peter says about Jesus

Acts 2:22 KJV Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Peter calls Jesus a man approved of God, and God done the miracles by him.

For Jesus himself even said that he does nothing of himself but it is the Father that dwells in me who does the works.

John 14:10 KJV Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus continually says that he can do nothing of himself.

John 5:19 KJV Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 8:28-29 KJV Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. [29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

If you really love Jesus then you’ll believe what he said.

If Jesus said it, I believe it.

Jesus has a God and it his Father, The One true God (Yahweh/Jehovah).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Did you know that Jesus has a God?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire