I managed to get my hands on 3 55-gallon food-grade barrels, and got them cleaned up. I can see a number of possible options for diverters on amazon, but I wanted to hear from you all to get some recommendations. Not just on the diverter kits themselves, but also the general design. I have seen designs that use a PVC manifold system to balance the barrels. I have seen systems that just run a pipe or hose in between the barrels. some stack them vertically laying on their sides in a wood frame. others just sit them vertically side by side on enough concrete blocks to give enough elevation to fit a bucket under the spigot.
What is your preferred way and why? i'm looking for the most robust and durable system but also hoping to go the easiest and cheapest route possible.
Let's block ads! (Why?)
downspout diverter -> barrel recommendations
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire