It occurred to me I have my canning jars beautifully presented on shelves in the pantry. Although the area where I live in Bulgaria is not prone to major earthquakes, I did read that because of the solar minimum, there is likely to be more seismic activity.
It breaks my heart, but I had to block my beautiful display of jars. A) I put all the breakable glass stuff on low shelves, and rather than doors in front of the shelves I put moveable horizontal rods to keep stuff falling/rolling off shelves. The shelves are screwed into the wall. I do have some cupboards with doors, so those are ok
BUT, I was thinking, on a lot of prepping youtubes I see many people doing the same, shelves and shelves of beautifully organized canning jars, and I really hope they are not in an earthquake prone area.
just a heads up.
Earthquakes and Canning Jars
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire