lundi 7 septembre 2020

How early can you start teaching a child to shoot?

Depends on the kid. If you don't know if you're kid is ready yet, more than likely they aren't. Before I let mine start shooting anything more potent than a nerf gun I took them to the range with some melons & water jugs to show them what guns can do. Let them know that you can't take a bullet back. I started shooting when I was 7 or 8, some start shooting well before then, others much later. My kids started shooting around the same age. Start them with a BB gun, when they demonstrate enough safe gun handling & confidence in shooting, move up to a 22LR. One they demonstrate the same skills with that and are large enough to handle a larger caliber, move them up again.

This little girl has lots of videos showing her shooting & handling weapons very well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b...borJDeXQM_viUA

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How early can you start teaching a child to shoot?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire