For those of you keeping track:
Plan A is stay at home and raise food on my homestead.
Plan B is evacuating to a remote area in a light wt camp trailer.
Plan C is evacuating up a major river in a boat.
Plan D is walking about six miles to a remote cache.
I have owned various campers and RVs for +30 yrs, but all I have right now is a heavy oversized 5th wheel. The trailer I'm thinking of is 18ft long and light enough to tow with a Jeep if I have to. Built by Braxton Creek, its called a Bushwacker plus, and it looks like an overgrown teardrop. Inside is has two beds, a kitchen, and a tiny bathroom. https://www.braxtoncreek.com/model/b...drop#floorplan
Anyone have experience with this company's products, or other small light camp trailers?
Plan B, Buying a Light wt Camp Trailer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire