vendredi 11 septembre 2020

S&w ez9

Few weeks back I located one at a dealer and picked it up for a friend of mines mother (in her 70's) who has had hand issues/surgeries and arthritis. (THE person it was designed for.)

It was interesting doing firearms instruction while social distancing, but we got through it.

she has had MANY issues finding something that works and I have lent them multiple examples from my collection.

Not that there was a doubt:
But S&W has a winner.

she can rack it, and can manage to fire it where she cannot with similar pistols. (They put a well designed recoil system in there also.)

...bad thing is now they expect me to find another (In this market) so that they can each use the same gun!)

Lights, holsters, and belts are less of an issue, and I covered them for ammo.

...highly recommended if someone is in the same circumstances. No need to go down in caliber.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



S&w ez9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire