dimanche 6 septembre 2020

Seeking a charity

I don't have a church after the pastor told me I was going to hell for taking my anti psychotic drugs. That I, personally, was an "addict, sinner, and demonically oppressed".

I really wish the above were a bad joke; it's not.

He also said that any caregiver should feel honored to be in the role, it was a sin to get tired/frustrated with helping and that "good" caregivers never had those feelings. Which my caregiver group has taught me is complete and utter bull crap. But he promotes this thing that no one is allowed to have a bad feeling, caregiving.

Let me tell you, someone starts throwing poop, screaming all night, bugging you every 5 minutes! You run out of patience real quick and real, honest, people admit that.

Not exactly a person I felt God wanted to lead me, spiritually.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Seeking a charity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire