mardi 8 septembre 2020

The Polarizers: Postwar Architects of Our Partisan Era by Sam Rosenfeld

I wasn't sure where to put this but since it really is Politicial I thought right place.

The Universty of Chicago gives out a free book every month this month is this gem.
offers an extraordinary historical perspective. In the postwar period, political parties were seen as insufficiently polarized and their platforms too similar. More partisanship was seen as a needed reform of the two-party system.
How did the parties become so divided ideologically and our discourse so rancorous? It was a purposeful development

If this is too much please correct if necessary.

i get an email from them every month and not all are to my liking but I thought with everything go on now this would a good read.

https://press.uchicago.edu/books/freeEbook.html

__________________
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not" Thomas Jefferson

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The Polarizers: Postwar Architects of Our Partisan Era by Sam Rosenfeld

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire