dimanche 15 mai 2016

Bass Pro house brand " Tourney Tough" line

I live Lake front, well a man made Lake. At any rate I recently restrung my reels with the Bass Pro house brand line, "Tourney Tough". I snapped the line 3X without getting a fish close enough to net.

I was using 4lb test, and fishing for catfish. The fish are bigger than ideal for 4lb test, but I routinely catch these same exact fish with other brands of 4lb test. I've been sitting on the same rock and casting stink bait into the same cove, routinely, for 3 years. I always release. I recognize these catfish. With other brands of 4lb test I can net them once I work them near shore.

The only variable was the line, and it sucked. It stretches easily, and breaks with minimal force, far less than my spare rods with years old 4lb test other brand line. This is my experience, with a sample size of one. But for me, it's enough to never use "Tourney Tough" line again.

Just an FYI. Maybe it'll save someone a meal.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bass Pro house brand " Tourney Tough" line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire