lundi 23 mai 2016

Hello from southern CA!

Hello gang! I found the forums here from a knife/survival search. I guess I started watching to many guys in the woods with cool knifes TV shows. LOL

Probably all started with Daniel Boone stories then.....Rambo!

Unfortunately, now I'm 55 and just kinda getting started with no real skills. Actually, the first part of my young life I spent in the Black Hills of SD and I have done quite a bit of fishing and general camp ground camping (no backpacking) but that's about it. Guess I won't last long LOL unless you guys help me out!

Saying that to say, we do have some camping equipment and some good fishing stuff. At least for freshwater. Recently picked up a couple of Condor bags and now to fill them!

God bless! Rob

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from southern CA!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire