mardi 30 août 2016

Attracting gemsbok (oryx)

DefaultAttracting gemsbok (oryx)


Hi there i would like to know I any of you could help me. At my buddies ranch they have a cattle operation and on the way to his ranch the other day he saw 30 oryx!! Only about 10 miles away from his ranch with these animals they travel all over his dad has seen only one but I'm sure they're bound to come to his ranch they've walked over 60 miles to get there. My idea was to create a salt lick since its the middle of the desert a couple watering stations and get a deer feeder out there. The only problem is the cows so I was thinking create a salt lick for them to help out my buddy and build a fence around the "oryx station" do you know if the oryx will jump a 3 1/2 ft fence to get to the feed, water and salt?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Attracting gemsbok (oryx)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire