vendredi 26 août 2016

Double stack compact 45?

Hello all. I currently have a Taurus Millenium Pro PT145. Specs below:

45ACP
Compact frame
10+1 capacity
3.3" barrel

This gun is part of the active Taurus recall although I've had no problems with my gun. Apparently if I send it back to Taurus they'll replace it with a current model 24/7 G2 handgun. The current 45 compact frame has a 10+1 or 12+1 capacity and is a bit bigger. I'm not opposed to getting this handgun but I'll be without a concealed carry gun for quite a while until I get the new one in the mail.
My question is what other firearms are of a similar configuration, 45ACP with an 8+ double stack capacity, 3" barrel, ideal for carry use. I know their are a few compact 1911 varieties but I worry about getting the beavertail snagged on clothing upon concealed draw so I think that design is out.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Double stack compact 45?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire